OGAWA TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RESTAURANT @ BGC

If ever you guys wondering what will be my favorite food, I will proudly answer it will always JAPANESE FOOD. Not just because of the enviroment but also what I love about Japanese Food is also because of the quality as well as the creative way they arrange the food which makes your eye to fall in love deeply even before you started to eat them

And I am so lucky that I've finally managed to find this place where I may satisfy my "Itadakimasu" cravings till I met... OGAWA Traditional Japanese Restaurant


The moment I was at their main entrance, I was amazed as their entrance awaits to welcome you grandly with their 100 years old sliding door which been flown from Japan



As you entered into this restaurant, you will feel a special atmosphere as you are totally forgotten the surrounding that happens in the city for a moment and you had been brought into a different dimension as you are currently dining in one of the restaurant in Japan

What I also impress is all the server will served you attentively and gladly where they will ensure you'll had a best dining experience during your stay with them







What was totally makes me impressed about this restaurant is all the interior design, furnishing as well as its plates and utensils is also flown specially from Japan itself which what I been told by the manager of this restaurant.

Aside than that, this restaurant also did have a seating arrangement where there is a "Robatayaki" as well a sushi lounge seating that may allows you to see the chefs in action while having your meal




Sadly, since I am alone in this adventure, therefore I was not able to order a lot of their recommendation that yet for me to try. 

Luckily, I managed to try their TAMAGO SUSHI, one of their SET MEALS as well as their DESSERT.

Once my Tamago Sushi were served, I immediately have my first bite on it and the Tamago was indeed awesome as there is a little sweetness of it and also with the sushi rice itself it was not too mushy and also was not overcooked as well as the saltiness was not overpowering the whole tamago itself



The highlight about this food adventure is the moment when the main course arrives which is RYO GOKU GOZEN BENTO, I am totally amazed with their serving portion as well as their serving method was neither too much nor too little. It was perfect for my appetite where you were able to taste every of their dishes that offered. And the best part is The tenpura was fried with perfection and it was not too oily where it sticks in our lips. Plus the fish that they used is also truly fresh

And as per the manager, all of the ingredients that they use to serve their patrons is specially imported from JAPAN. And also all of their supply will delivered two or three time every week. Which in other words all the seafoods, beef as well as their poultry that we consume in this restaurant is always the best of the best only


 
And to complete my meal, I've ordered their signature dessert, which is a KUROGOMA ICE CREAM


The ice cream was really delicious as you were able to taste the real black sesame flavor perfectly mixed with the ice cream itself without overpowered each other 

Besides with the dining area, this restaurant also offers five dining private rooms shall you wanted to held a private function or you need to have your own privacy to dine in with friends or your family 





Aside than the private dining. The manager also said in order to prevent any dissapointment it is encourage to make a reservation with them in advance as most of the time the place will be fully pack

Overall, I truly amazed and fully satisfied with my experience dining in this Japanese restaurant and for sure I will be coming back again to fulfill my japanese food cravings


**NON-HALAL**

-CASE CLOSED. MASARAP-LICIOUS CERTIFIED-

Ratings : 10/10 (Love the creativity as well as the single details were fully brought up to this place. All the ingredient were also prepared and cooked freshly and most importantly the quality of the imported food was there although it has been delivered from other country. Plus the well knowledge staff that able to answer your query without any hesitation proves how well the staff had been trained and professional as it is)

–Advisory– This is based on my personal feedback and experience.


Address

OGAWA TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RESTAURANT
2nd Floor, Fort Strip, 5th Avenue Corner, 28th Street,
Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig, Metro Manila


For reservations & inquiry, may visit and contact to their below sites for more details


Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ogawa.manila/?ref=br_rs
Instagram : ogawa.manila
Contact Number : 02-8864994 / 0917-8564292

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARUNG KAPITOLYO @ KAPITOLYO, PASIG

L.A & MANILA THAI BBQ ORIGINAL RESTAURANT @ GLORIETTA 4, MAKATI