CHA TUK CHAK @ KAPITOLYO, PASIG

Finally I'm Backk after it's been so longggg since the last updates that been posted, Time for me to shinee again.

This week food adventure, I am venturing my journey on this summer heat by visiting to this special Thai themed cafe at KAPITOLYO. Perhaps some may still remember on the previous visit that I've made about WARUNG KAPITOLYO, this place is just within the same vicinity

Let say SAWADEEKRUB (In Thai : Hello) to CHA TUK CHAK @ SEDE

Basically, I knew this place via one of my friend and to my surprised the humble General Manager of this cafe, Mr. Matthew Lorenzo said that this place was newly open since last month (March 2017)




The moment I arrived at this place I was fell in love at first sight at their Thai traditional contemporary designs as they neatly and design with precise and smartly with their small space that they had



The surprises kept coming as the moment I enterred their premises, a big logo of the cafe was laying majestically on top of their ceiling which act as their focal point and the welcome sign 


And of course speaking about Thai the first thing that ever came to my mind is the TUK TUK (The Motorcycle Themed Taxi) as miniature or figurine was laying every corner of the place as well as their serving counter which totally make this whole cafe feels like you just entered into one of the high end cafe in Thailand





As for their menu selection it was indeed a simple which allies to their Thai themed cafe plus with their creativity by using all the ingredients which imported specially from Thailand itself it managed to target their market not just to old generation yet but also to the young as well



P/S : Shall you feel confused on what will the drinks that you would like to try, you may consider to their drinks that marks Tuk-Tuk logo with it as it stated by the Manager itself, where it was their in-house recommendation. 

And as you were waiting for your drinks being served, you may not missed out to their middle screen that in between on their menu display as they also makes you keep entertaining with the latest music video hits from Thailand itself. And also with that it adds up that this cafe has a little Thai feeling here



And as my drinks were being served, I could not wait to have my first sip on it and the taste of the ice milk tea itself is trulyyy AUTHENTIC as the taste itself was perfect although the milk was added in it somehow it does not lose its tea flavor originality. Plus the color of the milk tea itself was trully looks thick but when you keep tasting, the taste of the tea will keeps stronger. That is how was the milk tea supposed to be for me as a tea lover

And I am brave to said that THIS IS THE BEST AUTHENTIC THAI ICED MILK TEA that I ever had compared to the previous that I had in most of the Thai restaurant that offered these same drinks as theit signature drinks in their menu



And for those that wish to look for something light to bite or munch, I will defitnetely recommend to have their "KAYA STATION" whch it consists of toasted cube bread served with a kaya jam as a dipping sauce itself. 

And the one that I had currently is their PANDAN KAYA 



What I may comment about this kaya is indeed the bread was toasted till the perfection where you may taste the both crunchiness and the softness of the bread itself. Plus with their kaya mixed together with their bread that also been added a butter during the toasting take place, all I can say is it brings me back to my childhood memory where I am having those kaya jam with the bread as my daily breakfast before heading to school as well as the tea-time

And for you that have a big appetite that wanted to look for something heavier, you may opt for their PAD THAI as I can assure this dish will gives you huge satisfaction and went out with a happy tummy as their noodle was not too dry and plus it'd kick out the AH-ROYLICIOUS flavor taste on this noodle




Overall, my experience dining at this cafe is indeed a fruitful as well as a best way for me to keep chilling and cooling myself not just during this summer season but also it adds as my frequent hangout place for me with my friends as well as a place for me to post my reviews of my future blogs here.

For sure I will recommend that shall you wish to crave your satisfaction for THAI ICE MILK TEA & COFFEE, you may choose this as your main option

**HALAL**

-CASE CLOSED. MASARAP-LICIOUS CERTIFIED-

Ratings : 9/10 (Totally love with their traditional modern contemporary interior design that inviting plus with the affordable price, you'll have a high quality and ahroy-licious Thai Iced Milk Tea with a little cherry on top a warm and friendly setvice from the server and the drink maker)

–Advisory– This is based on my personal feedback and experience.


Address

CHA TUK CHAK @ SEDE
46, East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo
Pasig, Metro Manila


For more details and updates, may visit and contact to their below sites for more details


Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ChaTukChakPH/
Contact Number : 02-3506786

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARUNG KAPITOLYO @ KAPITOLYO, PASIG

L.A & MANILA THAI BBQ ORIGINAL RESTAURANT @ GLORIETTA 4, MAKATI

OGAWA TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RESTAURANT @ BGC