WARUNG KAPITOLYO @ KAPITOLYO, PASIG

In this hot sunny afternoon and all of the sudden I was craving for something that is spicy and also at the same time a food that may call HOME.....

Without hesitation, I started my food adventure where I remembered one of my besties used to take me to this place before and this will consider as my SECOND OFFICIAL VISIT...

And I am happy to introduce.... WARUNG KAPITOLYO.

This restaurant started with a humble beginning by selling their AUTHENTHIC INDONESIAN CUISINE in LEGAZPI SUNDAY MARKET by these two lovely siblings, Tante Louh (Staying in Indonesia for 28 years) & Tante Tess (Staying in Indonesia for 15 years).

With their unconditional love as well as their dedicated passion of cooking and food, their business is growing strong until now which makes their food started to soar into a successful restaurant



As you arrived at this place, you'll be welcomed with a Balinese themed doorway that welcomes you grandly as it leads you to the best Indonesian cuisine which awaits you



As you keep going up to the stairway, you'll be amazed as they do have the nicest sitting patio at the corner which added a wonderful ambience as well as chilly place to hang out while dining in their place

Add caption





What I also like about this place is they never fail to keep surprising me with their creativity where behind the door you will be brought into a dimension of a spacious white dining area as well as their most famous Indonesian themed wooden house frame as well as wooden windows design inside the dining area to makes it this place more like home ambiance feeling





The moment I was been sitted into their place I was been given a menu which they provide most of the signature dish that they offer. And I do love with their menu as long they handed it to me as the front design itself already bring us to a journey of their menu that is in store for us







In the event if you were having trouble to understand the name of the dish, NO WORRY as in the menu it has been stated the description as well as their cooking menu for each of the dish that they offer.

Still feeling undecided... Worry no more as their server as well as the owner of this restaurant is more than happy to introduce you their dishes as well to give options for you so that you will not lost while dining in their place

I begin with their GORENGAN PLATTER which is a deep fried combination of their in-house meal such as BAKWAN SAYUR, JAGUNG PERKEDEL, TEMPEH MENDOAN & TAHU ISI. And as per Tante Louh, this dish shall consider as the recommendation for the first timer that haven't tried this delicacies and you may order for more individually which stated in the menu shall you crave for more of any of those

From left to right : Tahu Isi / Tempeh Mendoan / Jagung Perkedel / Bakwan Sayur
The taste for this dish is you may able to taste the crunchiness as well as the freshness of the ingredient used and I love this dish is also because the owner did not use too much of flour to make the jagung perkedel and also the bakwan sayur.



Later on, I also had ordered some of their signature dish as well as their best recommendation by the owner itself

Martabak Tuna
Nasi Goreng (Legazpi)

Beef Rendang (Legazpi)


And as per owner, there will be a difference between the Nasi Goreng and the Beef Rendang which stated 'LEGAZPI' compared with the one that does not have the name of the following word as it is a special homemade delicacies which been loved by her family as the taste, ingredients as well as the cooking method is different.

And to wrap up my food adventure, I had ordered one of their signature drink : ES SODA GEMBIRA (aka THE HAPPY SODA)




I was truly amazed where I was informed all of the cooking ingredient itself is imported from her homeland itself which is INDONESIA..... 

Aside with their best meal served, what I also loved this place is that you may held all your event either corporate or special events here where there is a total of THREE FUNCTION HALLS to welcome you to create a special memories for you and your loved ones in a Indonesian way from having seminar till celebrating birthdays or christening for your loved ones. 

And as a matter of fact I do HIGHLY encourage to contact them to check the availability to prevent any dissapointment occured

All I can say is I am really FULLY SATISFIED with my food adventure as well being happy that I've managed to find the BEST INDONESIAN CUISINE during my stay in Philippines for 4 years. Not just the food is satisfying yet the server and the owner itself had provided the most awesome and impressive service to each and single customer which they hope that all that visited their place went out with a happy tummy and also to let them exit with full of satisfaction and happiness and also a best dining experience

With one of the owner : Tante Louh

With the server



REMARKS : As of now they are still running their current business at LEGAZPI SUNDAY MARKET, MAKATI.... Only on SUNDAY

**HALAL**

-CASE CLOSED. MASARAP-LICIOUS CERTIFIED-

Ratings : 9/10 (Best ambiance, Warm and impressive service given by the server and owner & Scrumptious and yummylicious authenthic food)

–Advisory– This is based on my personal feedback and experience.


Address

WARUNG KAPITOLYO
83, East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo
Pasig, Metro Manila

For reservations and more details, may visit and contact to their below sites for more details

Contact Number : 09178009158 / 09175347089






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L.A & MANILA THAI BBQ ORIGINAL RESTAURANT @ GLORIETTA 4, MAKATI

OGAWA TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RESTAURANT @ BGC