NOMMU YAKITORI IZAKAYA RESTO BAR @ METROWALK COMPLEX, ORTIGAS

Before I begin to write this review, firstly I would like to apologize as I did not managed to share the best of the best dining experience for such a long period of time where due to some unforseem circumstances occured, Rest assured, I am now back to the game

And for me to re-launched my blog OFFICIALLY, this week I had dined in this special JAPANESE & FILIPINO fusion dish.

I was kinda surprised as normally based with my fusion dining experience, the best that I've tried was the combination of Japanese - Korean combination. But with another version of fusion experience of Filipino and Japanese being combined, it even makes my eagerness to taste of this experience even more deeper

And in order for me to accomplised with the menioned cuisine, I was able to visit NOMMU YAKITORI IZAKAYA RESTOBAR

Located exactly in the district of Metrowalk Complex which all the restaurants and cafe that brigthen the night and to make the whole complex ambience more happening in everyday life, NOMMU also will not miss to play their most important role serving the vibrant and creative fusion cuisine of JAPAN-PINOY to the next level


Established back in 2007, NOMMU had managed to made their business with a brand newly furbished setting and ambiance to ensure that every diners are not just entertained by its latest modern contemporary interior but also to allow diners will have the best of the best food experience









And since they just re-furnished the current place, there were just having a soft opening. Which for that their menu offered was only their best seller and recommended dish.

And to start my dining experience in this restaurant, I managed to ordered their Black Squid Yakitori Negra (Japanese Yakitori served with squid, squid ink and bonito flakes)



As a fan of Japanese cuisine, I was totally in awe with this dish as every pieces of the yakitori there is a fluffiness texture and also with the perfect combination of the bonito flakes, this dishes somehow had changed my perspective of fusion delicacy to the next level.

Did I mentioned that although their yakitori has been mixed and served with black squid ink and mayo dressing, somehow what I may say about this dish is that YOU WILL NOT FEEL REGRET ordering this dish after tasting those. As the mayonaisse was not overstage the whole yakitori taste. And also with the addition of the squid ink into their yakitori batter, you may somehow would not able to taste the pungent and fishy smell of the squid ink.

Indeed it is a recommended dish for Yakitori lover or for those that wish to have their yakitori served with a different twist or a change

And the next dishes that I've managed to tasted is also one of the best seller dish, BEEF KALDERATA CURRY.



What I can say about this dish is that, although this kalderata has been modernized with some Japanese twist on it, this dish was cooked perfectly as the way it is where the meat was not overcook. Also with their smart way of using baby potato, capsicum and cheese as their ingredient for this dish, it somehow also makes this kalderata more creamier and packed with full flavor.

This dish also served best with a beer and also as a part of pulutan (Mean as side dishes in tagalog) while in the midst of enjoying a live band performs at the same time

Overall, my dining experience in NOMMU had somehow opened my perspective about fusion cuisine to the next level. Definitely, I will be returning again to taste more of their other fusion dish that offered here


**NON-HALAL**

-CASE CLOSED. MASARAP-LICIOUS CERTIFIED-

Ratings : 7/10 (Love with the creativity of the chef in combining the Filipino cuisine with Japanese cuisine as one authentic dish)

–Advisory– This is based on my personal feedback and experience.


Address

NOMMU YAKITORI IZAKAYA RESTO-BAR
Meralco Ave.,
Pasig, Metro Manila

For inquiry, may visit and contact to their below sites for more details

Instagram (IG) : nommubar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARUNG KAPITOLYO @ KAPITOLYO, PASIG

L.A & MANILA THAI BBQ ORIGINAL RESTAURANT @ GLORIETTA 4, MAKATI

OGAWA TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RESTAURANT @ BGC