THE HALAL GUYS @ SM MEGAMALL, ORTIGAS

Finally here I am OFFICIALLY started my first blog and I am proud to launched my one and only MASARAP-LICIOUS FOOD ADVENTURE. I do hope that with this blog that I've created somehow it helps as an additional platform for all my fellow Malaysian brothers and sisters to know that there is always a best food is always awaits you especially in PHILIPPINE

And as my opening act of this blog, I am delighted to share with you my experience going halal with this humble organization... THE HALAL GUY.

Their first business journey begins in a bustling city of New York back in the 90's. Since then their business starts to grow not just in United States alone but through the global where we may now enjoy in ASIA region which PHILIPPINE is one of the country that do offer this experience with their signature dishes such as CHICKEN, GYRO & FALAFEL PLATTER as well as their signature sandwiches....


I truly love with their menu as it was really simple and straight to the point where they just do sell their only best of best where there is no other delicacies you will able to find such as Kebabs, Sharwarma and etc. showing on their signange




I've managed to ordered and tasted their mixed platter and they offer three sizes based on your appetite which is SMALL, REGULAR and of course their largest size which known as NEW YORKER

Although the presentation was looks unattractive, but trust me the best is yet to come once you mixed up all those (Which there is a rice underneath the ingredients)


My experience the moment I started to put my first bite is you were able to taste all the mixture of the each and single ingredients combines and it works out tasty where all of their ingredients was not too overpower within each other and you may able to taste all those ingredient in one bite

REMARKS : Shall you wish to add more fiery chilli taste, you may add in their specially made chili sauce. But eat it at your own risk....

As of now these store is operating in SM MEGAMALL and in BGC (BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY). Definitely will be coming back again for more.

**HALAL**

-CASE CLOSED. MASARAP-LICIOUS CERTIFIED-

Ratings : 8/10 (Good combination of ingredients)

–Advisory– This is based on my personal feedback and experience.

Address

SM Megamall,
5L, Mega Food Hall, SM Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall
Epifanio De Los Santos Avenue,
Ortigas Center, 1860 Mandaluyong City, Philippine
(Remarks : Located in the food court beside SM ICE SKATING RANGE)

Bonifacio High Street, 
B6, Bonifacio High Street, 11th Avenue, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig,
1634 Metro Manila
(Remarks : Located exactly beside FULLY BOOKED Bookstore)

For more details, may login to their below site for more details




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARUNG KAPITOLYO @ KAPITOLYO, PASIG

L.A & MANILA THAI BBQ ORIGINAL RESTAURANT @ GLORIETTA 4, MAKATI

OGAWA TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RESTAURANT @ BGC